Smoked Salmon, Avocado, & Mango Salsa
~ Recipe: Jenny Lovell, adapted from SG Premium Indulgence
I have made this recipe many times and each time it has been a hit. Fresh, healthy, delicious, and easy to make it can be served with either meat (fleishig) and milk (milchig ).
2 x 100 grams sliced smoked salmon
2 ripe avocados, diced
2 tsp fresh coriander, chopped
2 mangoes, diced
1 tsp red chilli, deseeded, chopped ( I have sprinkled chilli flakes instead of using fresh chilli to taste)
Sea salt to taste
- Combine the avocados,coriander and juice from 1/2 a lime in a bowl.
2. Put avocado mixture in a cylinder mold ( 3 inches across the bottom) and firmly press down with lid of cylinder ( some liquid may spill out from the limes ).
3. Place Mango and chilli in a bowl and mix together.
4. Place mango on top of avocado mixture in cylinder, then place smoked salmon on top of mango mixture.
5. Remove cylinder, sprinkle with sea salt, and serve with lime wedges.