Shalom dear Friends of His-Israel,
We are happy to share with you that, thanks to your faithful, giving hearts and your donations this past year, we have been able to contribute gifts totaling NIS 5,973- to the following very worthwhile causes and organizations in Israel this year.
* NIS 600- to BFP – BRIDGES FOR PEACE – who promote education of Christians on the Jewish roots of their faith and the centrality of Israel in the Word of God, while carrying out far reaching, practical acts of kindness among the different people groups in Israel.
* NIS 520- to CJCUC – CENTER FOR JEWISH-CHRISTIAN UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION – located in Ephrat, Israel, and working also in conjunction with the Bible Lands Museum in Jerusalem, CJCUC is a unique forerunner of groundbreaking, honest, dynamic and meaningful communication and sincere bridging between Jews and Christians from many nations and denominations.
* NIS 500- to ZAKA
ZAKA are among the first responders at sites of terror attacks or other emergency situations.
* NIS 1,800- to YAD SARAH
*YAD SARAH – is a wonderful countrywide group that provides medical equipment and covers hospitilzation for the poor and needy and also medical supplies and equipment needed by people at home at very affordable rates. Our gift also covered the specific needs for children.
* NIS 520- to SHALVA
SHALVA is a great, warm and caring organization that supplies the physical, educational and emotional needs of children and young people with special needs.
* NIS 500 – to 1 FOR ISRAEL – PINAT CHAMAH (A Warm Corner)
Soldiers of the IDF spend many hours on the road moving between home and various bases around the country. Pinat Chamah provide rest stops – in the form of clubhouses with refreshments, places to recharge cellphones or make calls, etc. Soldiers report what a welcome difference this makes to their long stretches on the road.
* $100 – (NIS 383) to Roxanne Elliott – 2 Year Thailand Mission
We are honored to support the spreading of the Good News of God to Thailand through Roxanne’s heart that carries a sincere love for Israel and a sound understanding of the Hebraic heritage.
* NIS 500 – to a needy family in Benjamin, Shomron/Samaria (privacy of details required).
ARSON FIRE VICTIMS
Also, on your behalf, His-Israel today made a particular donation of $180- (NIS 650-) to CJCUC’s fund to help the Israeli families who lost homes and belongings in the recent devastating arson attacks throughout the Land.
Thank you again for your encouragement and support of our work at His-Israel. May you continue to enjoy our Father’s blessings of Shalom, abundance and contentment during the year ahead.
~Keren Hannah and Cindy