PARTY IN THE PARK
Every Purim the City of Jerusalem hosts a celebration in the Safra Square Park at the municipal building complex on Jaffa Road. At the time of Mordechai and Esther, “walled cities,” such as Susa the capital of Persia, had an extra day of celebration (see Esther 9:18), so Jerusalem is one big party on the second day of Purim. Kids, families, costumes, music, parties everywhere!
I took these pictures during the party of March, 2014 – Adar B 5774. At the time folks were voting for their favorite pics. Enjoy!
PLEASE JOIN IN THE FUN
Make your choices from the Purim pictures and place your 5 votes in the Comments box below.
Type the letter of the category with the number of the picture of your choice
For example: A – 3 ; B – 12 ; C – 18 etc.
A. BEST FAMILY PIC
B. BEST QUEEN ESTHER
C. BEST GIRL PIC
D. BEST BOY PIC
E. YOUR FAVORITE PIC OVERALL
2. Sweet Queen!
5. Where’s Ima?! He took my crayon!
6. Beautiful Queen Esthers!
7. Zebra and Ninja ~ brothers!
9. Little Queen Esthers and Abba
10. Keren and Penguins or PingGwins in Hebrew – Happily no ice in sight!
11. Time out for coloring in. Mmm… I’ll just enjoy my ice-lolly.
15. A sad little Brave…
19. Mordechai and Esther
20. That’s all folks…I’m exhausted! Shalom and Lehit’ra’ot – till next time!