- Print out the hand puppet pattern provided below.
- Cut out the pattern and pin to a piece of felt (or fabric of your choice) and cut out two pieces.
- Glue (or sew) the two pieces together leaving the bottom open.
- Cut a round or oval piece for each face and clue to the puppet.
- Attach eyes, brows, hair, a crown, a beard…
- Draw a nose and mouth.
- Embellish with sequins, rhinestones, jewels, trim…
Be creative and have fun!
Use your puppets to enact the story of Esther.
For a condensed story of Esther click link below:
We would love to see your finished puppets!
Note — Gluing can be a messy process. To avoid the front and back from sticking together from excess glue insert a piece of cardboard into your puppet while working with it.