Maple Sweetned Lemonade
~ Recipe: Cindy
2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
pinch of salt
filtered water to fill gallon container
maple syrup* (or your sweetener of choice) for desired sweetness
To make your lemonade:
1. Pour 2 cups of freshly squeezed lemon juice and a pinch of salt into a gallon container.
2. Fill the container with filtered water – leaving room for your sweetener.
3. Add your sweetener of choice a little at a time until you reach your sweetness level.
4. Shake well and serve over ice.
5. Garnish with a slice of lemon and a sprig of mint.
*Tip: If you are adding maple syrup that has been stored in the refrigerator let it warm to room temperature or warm in a vat of warm water.