Our Aims :
(1) To inspire thinking and ignite deeper spiritual growth, in His Word and by His Spirit.
(2) To fully stand with, and have His heart for, His Land and people, Israel, together with the full redemption of the nations.
“The Lord is zealous for His Land”…and so are we!
H-I-S Hebraic, Interactive, Scripture-based
H – HEBRAIC PERSPECTIVE
A vital component of all that God is restoring worldwide, and in particular to Christians who are seeking the vitality of the roots of their faith, is a paradigm shift in thinking through the understanding and appreciation of the HEBRAIC mindset. In other words, a worldview seen through a Judaic lens that was the view of Yeshua/Jesus and his talmidim/disciples.
The Hebraic perspective and understanding of Scripture is directly influenced by the vitally restored Hebrew language. We offer glimpses and highlights; also a series for Beginners. Hebrew Bytes – Yvrit Le’at Le’at (Hebrew Slowly Slowly!) is based on the names of the weekly Torah portion. We encourage you to enjoy the language and to study further, to whatever degree possible.
I – INTERACTIVE PERSPECTIVE
With all you are learning, you now need to do something! Such as…
- Become an ambassador for God’s Redemptive work in Israel for “a time such as this!” Find out clear, on-the-ground facts and information and find creative ways to share with others. We hope we can provide you with meaningful and friendly means to do just that.
- Come! The best interaction you can have with the Land of Israel is to visit and experience it if at all possible. Bring your gifts, the main of which is yourself, and receive the gifts Israel has to offer.
- Get in Sync with the Biblical Calendar!! In the light of the eschatalogical time in which we are living , it is spiritually and physically important, as well as edifying, to get in sync with our Father’s timeframe of the Hebrew calendar and actively to participate in the rhythm and flow of the Biblical Festival Cycle. Again…learn, do, share!
See Hebrew Months, Annual Festivals and DIY Feasts for descriptions of the Feasts and for practical, and fun-for-children, ways to celebrate and to incorporate them in a relevant and meaningful way with your family.
S – SCRIPTURE-BASED PERSPECTIVE
His Word is the Rock upon which we stand; one which will endure forever though all else fades (Isaiah 40:8; 1 Peter 1:20). The accurate and meaningful interpretation of the Bible, both the Hebrew Scriptures and the Apostolic writings, from the Hebraic perspective is vital to our understanding of His precious Word.
We trust this will be a safe meeting place. We therefore ask for respect and for a willingness to hear and question and learn. Please feel free to make respectful comments and enter into honest conversation on the website. We all are on the “Continuing Quest” and it helps to share along the way.
We hope you will join us and enjoy the journey forward together!
Le’maan Shemo b’Ahavah. For the sake of His Name in Love.
Keren and Cindy
Keren Hannah Golan Pryor (Jerusalem, Israel)
and Cindy Lou Elliott (Bay City, Texas)